Acking an alert by replying to an email

Jim.Melin at co.hennepin.mn.us Jim.Melin at co.hennepin.mn.us
Fri Jan 4 15:52:19 CET 2008

Anyone aware of a how-to on this? I'd need to be able to adapt lotus notes to do the necessary.

             "Petersen, Mark" <MPetersen at gs1us.org>
             Sent by:
             nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net                                                                                            To
                                                                     "Nathan Blackham" <kemotaha at gmail.com>, <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
                                                                                                                                                   cc
             01/03/2008 04:24 PM
                                                                                                                                              Subject
                                                                     Re: [Nagios-users] Acking an alert by replying to an email

I believe most people use procmail and submit external commands through procmail rules.