NRPE Logging. Documentation?

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Wed Jan 2 18:35:15 CET 2008

Aaron M. Segura wrote:
>>> Do you propose an intermediary log level that, on a single line, logs
>>> the remote host, command executed, and result code w/o displaying all
>>> of stdout/stderr?

I also agree with the idea, though I'd want to build on the ideas used
in Apache, or an access log and an error/debug log. That is, the exit
code could be part of the access_log standard, and the stderr could be
sent to a separate error_log file.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA