SNMP/Windows disk usage

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Feb 28 20:57:42 CET 2008

Clarify your question please.

"The service isn't down long enough before I receive a notification" -
Increase max_check_attempts.

"The service is hard down and I've received a notification. I want to
increase the time before a re-notification will be sent" - Increase
notification_interval or look at escalations.

"Other..." - ?

--
Marc