Sorry, but you are not authorized to commit the specified command.

Bigley,Shawn Shawn.Bigley at nscc.ca
Tue Feb 26 19:20:42 CET 2008

Howdy Folks...

Got a weird one.  On one server I am getting an alert and when I try to
acknowledge it I get the following;

Sorry, but you are not authorized to commit the specified command.

Read the section of the documentation that deals with authentication and
authorization in the CGIs for more information.

Return from whence you came

All other servers that we are monitoring can be acknowledged so I know
the account is working fine.

Server A gives the error, Server B  lets me acknowledge.

Any ideas as to what is causing it?

Shawn