check_nt_proc_count with NSClient++ ?

Michael Medin michael at medin.name
Tue Feb 26 08:44:23 CET 2008

Hello,

A bit curious as to why you would want to:
check_nrpe ... -c checkProcState -a MaxCritCount=50 svchost.exe=started
(replace 50 and svchost.exe with your values of choice) would I think do
what you want it to.

But to answer your question nsclient++ will only return each process once
so that script will not work (I think).
If you want I might be talked into adding support for NC_net, but I tend
to favor NRPE myself as it is "more flexible"...

// MickeM