Fwd: help needed

sachin holikar sholikar at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 06:23:11 CET 2008

Hi,

  Just thought that I missed out 1 point here. When I press View Config Tab , its not that I get this error straightaway. We do get a page with a drop down box from where we need to select proper option say Systems,Services etc. And when we select it and press continue tab..very next screen we get this error.

  Still no help !!

Marc Powell <marc at ena.com> wrote:

> [...]

OP: 'NAGIOS' is unusual. Do you mean 'nagios'?

> > use_authentication=0

> I would change all of that:
>
> use_authentication=1

> any issue with the http auth and go from there. I believe, but could
be
> wrong, since you have use_authentication set to 0 that it is not
parsing
> anything having to do with authorization afterwards.

You are correct.

--
Marc