OT - fault tolerant default router for Nagios host.[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Jonah Horowitz JHorowitz at looksmart.net
Sat Feb 23 03:30:27 CET 2008

At my last company we used the Linux bonding driver for several of our HA
servers.  It's a little complicated to set up, but once configured it ran
like a gear.  We used the failover mode and connected our servers to
multiple switches.  I plan on implementing the same thing at my current
company once the network is ready for it.

Jonah Horowitz . Monitoring Manager . jhorowitz at looksmart.net
W: 415-348-7694 . F: 415-348-7033 . M: 415-513-7202
LookSmart - Premium and Performance Advertising Solutions
625 Second Street, San Francisco, CA 94107