SNMP/Windows disk usage

Melanie Pfefer melanie_pfefer at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 12:53:03 CET 2008

also another question please. I had no problem on my
test machine. On my prod machine I got this error:

(No output!)

according to
http://nagios.manubulon.com/faq.html#FAQ8, I should
apply a patch. In that case, how to apply this patch?

according to
http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=336, I
need to add use lib "path-to-utils.pm" to the perl
script. how to specify that path?

thanks
PS: I m using Linux fedora