status.cgi very high cpu usage => Problem gone away

Steve Kieu msh.computing at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:20:45 CET 2008

Not slow because of many requests, slow because cpu execution time is like
30 times slower, effectively running like 100Mh i486 cpu (benchmark on the
console only, disconnect all network NIC. So no ; not because of Google :-)

Obviously vmware is doing something nasty. When the box is slow and high
load, the host load is still rather low.
Cheers,

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 7:26 PM, Hugo van der Kooij <
hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org> wrote:

> reporting any issue.

Steve Kieu
Mob: (+64) 021 250 6437