check_procs with -a argument

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Feb 22 00:15:17 CET 2008

The -a is a substring search so I would expect it to be working. My
guess is that your ps command isn't returning the args you think it is.
Try running check_procs with '-v -v -v' to see the ps command that it's
using and the output it is parsing from ps.

Plugins version and how installed as well as OS version might be useful.
I suspect that you're not using a recent version as the output is
transposed. You should try with the latest release if you're using an
older version.

--
Marc