SNMP/Windows disk usage

Melanie Pfefer melanie_pfefer at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 14:00:30 CET 2008

Hello again

I downloaded the perl script and indeed I can use it
manually:
./check_snmp_storage.pl -H TROY -C public -m ^[CDE]:
-w 80% -c 90%

D:\ Label:  Serial Number 225e3590:
3%used(2587MB/89495MB) C:\ Label:  Serial Number
8cfa6a13: 27%used(6644MB/25000MB) (<80%) : OK

In nagios, I should define a service and a command to
start using check_snmp_storage.pl. Could you please
help in what I should add?

Many thanks

http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/>

> > > version