mail notifications

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Feb 15 21:09:17 CET 2008

Thanks
> ahead of time!

If you see the messages being accepted by the remote server in your
maillogs then it's out of your hands. They accepted responsibility for
delivery of the messages from you and only they can say what happened to
them. Your recipients should ask their mail server admin what happened
and only then might you have actionable information. We could pick one
of thousands of reasons why delivery didn't happen but that's a waste of
time.

--
Marc