More than one Nagios Demon

Riahi Taieb taieb.riahi at topnet.tn
Sat Feb 9 09:16:33 CET 2008

Hi,

Thanks Marc, the real problem isn't that I've to kill the process by
hand but that this occurs every day !
May be I'm saying stupid thinks, but is this problem related the fact
that I've given the nagios user a shell, and some of my colleges are
using this account to add/remove hosts/services?

Riahi Taieb