aggregator has incorrect state

Jonathan Mills jonmills at email.unc.edu
Fri Feb 8 22:47:25 CET 2008

Hi, I'm using distributed pollers, reporting to an aggregator server.
Right now I'm seeing 'OK' for every service on the aggregator, but on
the actual pollers, there are numerous warning states.  Any ideas what
I've wrong?  Here's look at my ocsp definition:

# 'submit_check_result' command definition; see ocsp_command in
nagios.cfg, for use with nsca
define command{
         command_name    submit_check_result
         command_line    /usr/local/nagios/libexec/eventhandlers/
distributed-monitoring/submit_check_result_via_nsca $HOSTNAME$
'$SERVICEDESC$' $SERVICESTATE$ '$SERVICEOUTPUT$|$SERVICEPERFDATA$'
         }