Disable/Enable Service Checks based on Host State

Larry Low llow at telesphere.com
Tue Feb 5 21:15:04 CET 2008

Anyone have any ideas how to tackle this problem?  Most of my active checks
are run very rarely (60 minutes) so if one is checked while the host is down
it takes longer than I would like to see a recovery.  I want to reduce
unnecessary e-mail alerts too (recoveries of said services).

----
Larry Low
4150 N Drinkwater Blvd., 5th Floor
Scottsdale, AZ  85251