nrpe installation

Krishna Chandra Prajapati prajapatikc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 11:46:16 CEST 2008

I have executed on remote server

[root at edventures76 ~]# /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H 127.0.0.1
NRPE v2.12
[root at edventures76 ~]# /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H 127.0.0.1  -n
CHECK_NRPE: Error receiving data from daemon.
[root at edventures76 ~]# vi /usr/local/nagios/etc/nrpe.cfg
[root at edventures76 ~]# /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_users -w 5 -c 10
USERS WARNING - 5 users currently logged in |users=5;5;10;0