nrpe installation

narendran.neelamegam at wipro.com narendran.neelamegam at wipro.com
Fri Aug 29 10:52:11 CEST 2008

You don't need nrpe on both the monitoring and the remote sever.

You need check_nrpe -on monitoring server and nrpe on the
remote/monitored server.

I hope you have read the relevant section of the nrpe installation
document.

Do you have additional information on the remote server such as OS etc.

What trouble shooting steps you carried out?

Naren