checks, notifications don't work after time period exception

Seth Simmons ssimmons at cymfony.com
Tue Aug 26 13:56:07 CEST 2008

I'll probably do away with the time exclusion as it still isn't working.
I have one service that went critical during the exclusion which has a
24x7 check but 4-5:30 notification exclusion and now I can't make it
send a notice.  I disabled notifications for that service and enabled
again; also restarted Nagios and still won't send a notice.  It's
configured to send on the second attempt and every hour after.

Current Status:   CRITICAL   (for 0d 3h 19m 46s)
Status Information: HTTP CRITICAL: HTTP/1.1 503 Service Temporarily
Unavailable
Performance Data:
Current Attempt: 2/2  (HARD state)
Last Check Time: 08-26-2008 07:49:16
Check Type: ACTIVE
Check Latency / Duration: 0.077 / 0.078 seconds
Next Scheduled Check:   08-26-2008 07:52:16
Last State Change: 08-26-2008 04:31:10
Last Notification: N/A (notification 0)
Is This Service Flapping?   NO   (0.00% state change)
In Scheduled Downtime?   NO
Last Update: 08-26-2008 07:50:51  ( 0d 0h 0m 5s ago)

Active Checks:   ENABLED
Passive Checks:   ENABLED
Obsessing:   ENABLED
Notifications:   ENABLED