nagvis ideas?

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace lists at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Wed Aug 20 09:55:34 CEST 2008

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 17:29:46 +0100
"Paul Weaver" <paul.weaver at bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> (Of course if you use nagios to monitor your country's defence
> systems, a physical map might be a good way of doing it)

LOL,

You could have a plugin called "check_missile_status" that checked if
a missile had been fired or not.  If it has, you get a green, if the
engines are warming up it goes yellow and once it's been fired it goes
red!

Better yet, how about a "check_border_status" plugin - green if your
border is secure, yellow if the invasion fleet is on it's way and red
once the border has been invaded...

/me could have hours of fun dreaming this kind of thing up, but I have
to work...

M.
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace