Monitoring Windows Clients

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 00:33:49 CEST 2008

OR try NC_Net (http://sourceforge.net/projects/nc-net)

NC_NEt, OpMon, NSCLinet(http://nsclient.ready2run.nl/),NSClient++
All Use check_NT and you should be able to easily interchange between them.
(all Window  client side configuring) provided you are using the Official
Check_nt Plugin.

NC_Net offers an array of additional commands as well as Passive checks via
NSCA
instead of NRPE it has its own RUNSCRIPT command.  these and other addtional
commads are availible by compilling check_nc_net.c instead of Check_nt.c

Tony (Author of NC_Net)