Nagios Status Map

Tom Ammon tom.ammon at utah.edu
Fri Aug 15 19:55:43 CEST 2008

I have used Nagvis extensively in our environment and it does a good job
of visualizing nagios status data.

I highly recommend it. To make it look really nice, however, you will
need to create your own icon sets, which can take some time. The
included icon sets work, but I found that they didn't meet our needs.

Tom

Doug Veldhuisen wrote:

> NagVis is supposed to be one options to do this, Not had enough time
> to check it out myself.
>
> I am currently monitoring a couple of hundred devices and my standard
> map looks terrible.
>

> Doug

Tom Ammon
Network Engineer