Check Processes in Linux

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Aug 13 15:15:30 CEST 2008

Please always respond on list so that others, now and in the future,
can benefit from your experience. More below...

On Aug 13, 2008, at 7:31 AM, Edwin Zoeller wrote:

> Standard plungins? I did not see any check_procs for Linux only
> Solaris,

The plugins that are part the standard nagios distribution (http://www.nagios.org/download/
, Nagios Plugins (stable releases)). You can compile them for just
about any unix-like OS. These are the core set of plugins that
everyone should have.

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/plugins.html

http://nagiosplugins.org/man/check_procs, from the standard plugins.

--