./check_snmp_int .... Error reading table : (null)

James Pratt jpratt at norwich.edu
Wed Aug 13 14:15:36 CEST 2008

Can you successfully snmpwalk your system, or at least query the values you need?

I tried this on a linux box, and a VMWare ESX server, and all seems to work fine, so I'm thinking it has to do with your snmpd setup/config..

[root at nagios libexec]# ./check_snmp_int -H 10.14.3.110 -C public -n vmnic
OK : vmnic1:UP,vmnic0:UP,vmnic3:UP,vmnic2:UP: 4 UP

[root at nagios libexec]# ./check_snmp_int -H 10.14.1.167 -C public -n eth
OK : eth0:UP: 1 UP

Regards,
jamie