Return code of 127

Richard Savage richard at newnet.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 13:27:08 CEST 2008

There is a good link to this problem here:

http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=17

I had this a few times and as suggested in the link, the path to the
plugin is invalid.  Make sure this path is correct and this should solve
your issue.

If it continues post the bit from the commands file that is being called
and the path to where your plugins are installed on your system and what
OS, version of nagios you are using.

Regards

Richard