Attempting to monitor the "Nagios Server" itself

Bret Goodfellow Bret.Goodfellow at questar.com
Wed Aug 13 00:52:02 CEST 2008

Thanks Marc,

I basically copied the services config from another (remote_services)
config file.  I then changed the host to Colorado.  I should have looked
closer at the plugins being executed.  Anyway, I removed all but one
service check, and the host is now being monitored.   Process of
Elimination.... go figure.  I will now add them back in, one by one.
Thanks again.

Bret