problem viewing host groups in cgi

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Aug 12 22:45:47 CEST 2008

Until relatively recently, contact assignments were by hostgroup, not by
host. Because of that, per-host checks were not needed and the CGI logic
of what hostgroups to display and not display was very straightforward.
I'm going to have to just guess that Ethan isn't interested, hasn't had
time to, or hasn't thought to change that behavior.

--
Marc