problem viewing host groups in cgi

Shai shaibn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 18:59:12 CEST 2008

Hi Assaf,

Some people actually access the web interface, yes. And they don't see a
certain host from a host group they wish to both see in the web interface
and get notifications for.

What I tried to do, is add that Contact Group to that specific host, which
in itself is a part of a Host Group, to allow that Contact Group get
notifications and web interface access for that specific host.

Unless I add that Contact Group to all servers related to that Host Group,
those hosts won't be seen in the web interface (didn't check if
notifications did work...)

Shai