problem running ndoutils

Seth Simmons ssimmons at cymfony.com
Fri Aug 8 19:15:19 CEST 2008

I did use package manager to install mysql.
The problem was missing mysql-devel.
Compiled again and no errors. Thanks.

Now the problem I have is this in the Nagios log.

[08-08-2008 12:51:00] ndomod: Error writing to data sink! Some output
may get lost...
[08-08-2008 12:51:00] ndomod: Successfully flushed 80 queued items to
data sink.

I'm guessing this is more of a mysql issue?  I tried mysql with this
user and works fine on the database; checked the config and credentials
are ok.
I gave this user full access to this database.