overall status of services

dave stern - e-mail.pluribus.unum dit.dash at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 19:07:27 CEST 2008

Is there any way to determine the status of all hosts and services?

If the nagios "Service Detail" page shows all problems in the upper
right corner, I'd think it would be easy to say either everything is
fine or there is one ore more problems. I presume this can somehow
be gotten from $NAGIOSDIR/var/status.dat as nagcon seems to do
but I can't find any code to just pull that info and drop it to a flag file.