Admin user cannot view reports

Sean Carolan scarolan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 17:27:53 CEST 2008

> "It appears as though you are not authorized to view information for the specified service..."
>
> I am logged in as nagiosadmin, and as far as I can tell nagiosadmin is configured to have full access to everything in the cgi.cfg file.  What am I doing wrong here?

I have discovered that if I drill down from the "Service Detail" link,
and then click on the service, and finally "View availability report"
that I'm able to see one day's worth of data, but changing the time
frame to anything but the default gives me the same "not authorized"
error message.  Very strange indeed.  Is this a bug or a feature?  Or
user error?