Not able to view Trends graphs

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Apr 30 22:34:12 CEST 2008

State is 100% indeterminate? Most likely -- The host has not changed
state within your reporting period (or within the specified number of
backtracked archives) and nagios doesn't know what the state of the host
is. You can help it by specifying the first assumed state, increasing
the number of backtracked archives to search for state changes or
setting 'log_initial_states' in nagios.cfg and reloading nagios. The
last will cause nagios to log the current state of all hosts and
services on restart/reload and I'm 98% sure on log rotation.

--
Marc