Fwd: MRTG Graf

Israel Brewster israel at frontierflying.com
Wed Apr 30 20:03:18 CEST 2008

On Apr 29, 2008, at 8:11 PM, Devinder Singh wrote:

> [...]

Is MRTG running? Just making the config isn't good enough- you do
actually have to run MRTG. Typically, this is done with a crontab
entry, so it runs every 5 minutes or so. See http://oss.oetiker.ch/mrtg/doc/mrtg-unix-guide.en.html

Israel Brewster
Computer Support Technician
Frontier Flying Service Inc.