check scheduler tuning !

kmizole kmizole at free.fr
Tue Apr 29 11:07:38 CEST 2008

Thomas,

thanks for your reply, i checked the latency and you were right, i
have a 5 minutes latency between service checks.
I already looked at the nagios config file and tried different
settings without success.
I disabled active hosts checks and the latency between service checks reduces.

Thanks for your help.

But imagine i would like to keep the host checks (check_host_alive)
with a inter check delay of 3 minutes. Is it possible to run such a
configuration with 100+ hosts and 1000+ active service checks without
having a great latency ?

Sébastien