nagios to monitor 'seamless mobility' solutions

Roger Roger at NagiosWiki.com
Sat Apr 26 06:30:53 CEST 2008

Just recently, I've gotten into mesh networking and am now researching into
some of the "seemless mobility" solutions (802.11r, 802.21, etc).

Any ideas on how to use Nagios (or any other F/OSS tool, for that matter) to
somehow monitor what the users might be experiencing?  I could monitor the
health of each of the boxes, but that doesn't really fully describe what the
user is experiencing on the go and whether or not that user should be
experiencing what they're experiencing.