FW: FW: SMS issue Nagios 3.0

Dan Eriksson Dan.Eriksson at springmobil.se
Tue Apr 22 15:19:05 CEST 2008

Hi Henrik,
I can recommend using the script located at this page:

http://www.waggy.at/nagios/capture_plugin.htm

It helps you to capture the output from the script you are trying to
run, and will hopefully help you to figure out what is causing the
problem.
There are good configuration examples on the page as well.

Best regards,

Dan