NRPE uninstall?

Victor Lanza vicjalan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 13:53:40 CEST 2008

-- Few docs suggests that it is becazue of the version difference between 2
NRPE installations

This is true but in the case where the plugin is one version and the daemon
is a different version.

Did you update both the plugin on the nagios server and also the daemon on
the host server? If not, you will get errors like the one above.

Best,

  _____