Anyone have any luck with the Nagios Email Reporter?

Hersker, Steve SHersker at TNGUS.com
Wed Apr 16 22:55:20 CEST 2008

I excitedly grabbed the Nagios Email Reporter plugin from
NagiosExchange, but I'm not having any success. I've been able to hack
my way through a few issues so now I'm at the point where it at least
doesn't bomb on me.

But, when I run the "host_down_report -t last7days" (or any other time
period), all I get in response is:

	24x7

And that's it.

My Perl skills are weak at best, so I'm not sure where to go from here.
Anyone else have any luck and wouldn't mind sharing?

Thanks!
Steve