Status map not displaying images

Stephen Malenshek smalenshek at skyline-ats.com
Tue Apr 15 19:23:23 CEST 2008

I have them configured basically the same way as "icon_image".  I have also
tried it with the full path on the drive.  The odd thing also is that popup,
which you do the mouse over, shows the correct image, which I figure is
generated from the specification of the icon_image.  Just makes no sense.
It is not a big deal, but I get tired of seeing the "?".

Stephen Malenshek

Manager, Managed Services Group

Skyline Advanced Technology Services

Bozeman, Montana