Nagios help : to display when was my server lastrebooted.

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 04:19:11 CEST 2008

On Windows,
Frequently many admins leave automatic updates on to make there life easier,
but as a side effect the server reboots itself usually midweek.  To have
more controle over the reboot, wither manually run updates or configure a
SUS server.
Updates installed are published in the System Log as well as the reboot
itself.

If you really want the last boot time instead of the uptime, add a wrapper
shell script that calculates the reboot date by subtracting the uptime from
the current time.

tony (Author of NC_Net  -Windows plugin)