help : Nagvis

Paul Weaver paul.weaver at bbc.co.uk
Wed Apr 9 14:28:18 CEST 2008

If your normal nagios installation is at http://foo.com/nagios/ the base
is /nagios/nagvis. If it's at http://foo.com/mynagios, base is
/mynagios/nagvis. If you've set up Apache to make http://foo.com/ the
place to go to for the nagios web client, your htmlbase is /nagvis

It's the absolute URL of the nagvis, which is a subdirectory off your
normal nagios web client.

--

"Power corrupts. Power failure corrupts absolutely"

Paul Weaver
Systems Development Engineer
News Production Facilities, BBC News
Work:   020 8225 8109