Scheduled host downtime and "unhandled services" in "Tactical Overview"

Aaron M. Segura aaron.segura at cabelas.com
Fri Apr 4 19:42:45 CEST 2008

It's not automatic, but you can set downtime for all service on a host
using external commands.  Not sure how it would be done in the GUI, or
if it can be done that way.

http://www.nagios.org/developerinfo/externalcommands/commandinfo.php?command_id=122

I have written a utility that will allow you to do it from the cmdline:

http://www.sweetdeliah.com/nagios/downtime/

enjoy