NDOUtils Problem

Joe Precious JoeP at protronics.co.uk
Fri Apr 4 14:45:24 CEST 2008

Hi

I’ve enabled logging and it creates the debug file but there’s nothing in it which implies to me that ndo2db is not actually doing anything at all.  I guess this ties in with the errors that imply that ndomod can’t connect to the socket.

I’ve checked the location of the socket in both configuration files is the same, I’ve also confirmed it exists where it should and the permissions look fine on it (the same as my other server where it works).

Is there anyway I can test the connection to the socket?  This is starting to get a bit beyond my Linux knowledge.

BTW I upgraded to 3.0.1 in case this helped but it didn’t!

Thanks

Joe