Port Numbers required for NAGIOS

Kahlon, Robby robby.kahlon at cubic.com
Fri Apr 4 03:29:54 CEST 2008

We are using Nagios version 2.0

The Windows 2003 server which I need to minitor and the Nagios server
are on two different subnets. All of the traffic from Nagios server to
Windows 2003 server has to go via a Cisco firewall.

Now, which ports do I need to open in the firewall so that Nagios server
can communicate with the Windows 2003 server (Nagios Client)?

Hope it makes some sense now.