Monitoring in different time periods

Seth Simmons ssimmons at cymfony.com
Thu Apr 3 21:12:21 CEST 2008

I understand the first part about adding all to the same contact groups.
The second part I can't see how they would have their own hours, unless
I have a separate service defined?  For example if I have this (below)
what line(s) would I need to add/modify?  I'm thinking I would have to
have a different service defined for each check/notification period?

define service{
        host_name                       servername
        service_description             Free Space on /
	is_volatile			0
	check_period			24x7
	max_check_attempts		2
	normal_check_interval		3