Hardware monitoring usning nagios

Vuppala rup001 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 17:56:35 CEST 2008

I want to monitor dell hardware under linux operating system.

  Thanks

Marc Powell <marc at ena.com> wrote:
  Please always reply on list...

> [...]

Maybe. Once you start detailing _exactly_ what hardware you want to
monitor and under what OS, we might be able to start providing you with
specific answers. It also helps to detail what you've researched or
tried already (you did do that, didn't you?) so that we don't repeat
ground you've already covered.

The support formula is pretty simple and it reflects your attempts at
self-service. Specific questions get specific answers. General questions
get general answers. Showing a lack of interest in figuring it out on
your own tells us the problem isn't important to you so why should it be
important to us?

--
Marc