Nagios 3.0.1 Web UI Question - Refreshing a page

Frost, Mark {PBG} mark.frost1 at pepsi.com
Wed Apr 2 19:40:57 CEST 2008

You know, this happened to me when I first started playing with Nagios 3
while also running Nagios 2.  I can't remember the exact problem, but I
think it was somewhere in the Apache config I was using.  Like maybe
that I using an inconsistent "ServerName" in the Apache configuration or
something like that.  Once I fixed things in Apache things worked as
they did under Nagios 2.

So as far as I know this is not a "feature" of Nagios 3.

Mark