Help : Unable to see any Host except local Host

Pallav.S.Gupta at relianceada.com Pallav.S.Gupta at relianceada.com
Wed Apr 2 10:46:30 CEST 2008

Yes I tried that........do i need to install some addons to see my
switches ?

"Giles Coochey" <gcoochey at sapphire.gi>
Sent by: nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
04/02/2008 01:51 PM

<Pallav.S.Gupta at relianceada.com>, <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [Nagios-users] Help : Unable to see any Host except local Host

Did you try restarting or reloading the Nagios process?