Help : OID

Alex Dehaini alexdehaini at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 15:48:13 CEST 2008

Pallav,
CPU usage - use snmp. This is the OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.57.0

Memory usuage - use  check_snmp_mem.pl from
http://nagios.manubulon.com/snmp_mem.html

System description - snmpwalk the entire device or search for it on cisco
website

Port Status - Which port do you want to monitor. You can use check_tcp or
check_udp

Hope this helps.

Alex

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 12:36 PM, <Pallav.S.Gupta at relianceada.com> wrote:

> Dear *Narendran*
>
> I have read the documentation ,the problem is I want to know from where I
> can get the OID for CPU usage,  memory usage , sytem description, port
> status etc
>

> *<narendran.neelamegam at wipro.com>*
> Sent by: nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
>
> 04/01/2008 05:59 PM
> <Pallav.S.Gupta at relianceada.com>, <misch at multinet.de>cc
> nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net,
> nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject
> Re: [Nagios-users] Help : OID
>

> Pallav,
>
> You need to read the documentation...
>
> *http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/quickstart.html*<http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/quickstart.html>
>
> *http://www.nagios.org/docs/* <http://www.nagios.org/docs/>
>
> *http://www.nagioscommunity.org/wiki/*<http://www.nagioscommunity.org/wiki/>
>
> If you face any issues while doing so the group can help you.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Narendran Neelamegam
> Wipro Technologies
> Electronics City, Bangalore
> Mob: +91 9740811699 | Ph: +91 80 3029 6844

Alex Dehaini
Developer
Site - www.alexdehaini.com
Email - alexdehaini at gmail.com