Pb with "Retry Check Interval"

Antonio Grassi agrassic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 13:59:25 CEST 2008

Carole,

the option you modified refers to the interval for checking for external
commands in the Nagios external command file. The option you are looking for
seems to be retry_interval (present in Nagios 3) in the service definition
itself (or in some of the templates the service definition uses).

Please refer to the documentation.

Antonio