Host and ping service notification

Alex Dehaini alexdehaini at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 10:46:45 CEST 2008

service checks are ran before host checks. So, ping service might be down
but the host might still be up. It also depends on how many times you
specify a service to be checked before it goes to critical state. Nagios
will run all service checks before it runs host check.
Alex

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 7:48 AM, <D.Parise at iaea.org> wrote:

> This email message is intended only for the use of the named recipient.
> Information contained in this email message and its attachments may be
> privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the
> intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this
> communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this
> message and then delete it from your system.

> reporting any issue.

Alex Dehaini
Developer
Site - www.alexdehaini.com